Sunday, March 14, 2010

Cleaning Clothespins

Spring is just around the corner and one of the things I most look forward to is hanging laundry out to dry in the sun. Last year I failed to bring my wooden clothes pins inside for the winter, so now I have weathered, dirty clothes pins.
 
To solve my problem, I gathered the pins and put them inside a mesh produce bag, swirled them around inside a bucket of warm, sudsy water, rinsed them thoroughly and hung them outside to completely dry in the warm breeze.

They may not look like new but they are now clean and ready to use! I praise God for the warm winds of Spring.

The wind goeth toward the south, and turneth about unto the north; it whirleth about continually, and the wind returneth again according to his circuits. Ecclesiastes 1:6

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails